Monday, June 3, 2013

Got' some schmutz on there...

What to do, what to say, what to think? Hello world, it feels good to be back! I would like to introduce myself as a normal person living in an abnormal reality - I think that best describes any one person these days if I might say so. I am a student of Biochemistry, for better or for worse, studying to one day make the world a better and less abstract place; lofty goals? Yes, but what career aspirations aren't? I previously wrote a blog on food and cooking - the Pescetarian Times - and it was a good venture into the world of food photography without the aid of Instagram as well as of writing, reading, and what else but cooking and eating. My life has changed since I set down the keyboard on that site and I think the place to pick up the crumbs, as it were, is with a more diverse site.
Here and out the corners of my mouth I will wipe up the uncertainties of my own thoughts, organize them into some pseudo-coherent mixture, and maybe discover what makes the world tick. More likely I expect to simply express myself and the many tastes I have - maybe discover something new and passionate to pursue.
I'll cook, bake, write, and quake in my boots. Photograph the world and its warblers, waters, windy days, and waking hours. Along the way I might just eat a few morsels and wipe up the bit of schmutz left at the corners of my mouth
Take what you may from life and each day.
As little or as much as you like, if you stay.
I know I will find something new and hope you might too
But if not, at least I might know whatever it is I've got
To grow into.

No comments:

Post a Comment